It is time to become REAL HOMEOWNERS!
YOU MUST CONVERT TO MORTGAGE
License-to-Occupy(LTO) Rent-to-Own (RTO)
You can qualify for mortgages at the TTMF or any commercial bank.
Why you should complete the process?
When you own your home, the property can be used as:
- Collateral for new investments, growth and expansion
- Finance further education
- Access loans for healthcare
- Legacy for children and loved ones
Failure to access mortgages may result in the HDC taking the following action:
- Withdraw expired LTO Agreements
- Evict errant LTO holders from properties
- Void and close LTO payment accounts
Visit the HDC Sales Unit or Call 612-7432 Exts: 2503 / 2506 / 2509 / 2514 / 2518 / 2525
Kindly bring along the following documents to start your mortgage application process:
Evidence of Nationality (2 forms of picture identification)
- Proof of BIR and NIS numbers
- Evidence of Income –
- Job Letter and Most recent pay slip
- For Self Employed persons
- 1) Bank Statements for the last three (3) years, or Audited Financial Statements for the last three (3) years,
- 2) – Copies of work contracts undertaken
- 3) – Copies of receipts and payments from completed jobs·
- Letters of indebtedness confirming monthly installments for all Bank and Credit Union loans and Hire purchase
- Letters of non-indebtedness (if you have no loans/credit card from your financial institution)
- Most recent Credit Card Statements
- Up to date Utility Bill
- HDC Agreements
Please walk with original and photocopies of all documents.