OFFICE CLOSURE & ACCESS TO SERVICES
Please be advised that with effect from Saturday May 08, 2021, the physical offices of the Trinidad and Tobago Housing Development Corporation (HDC) will be closed to the public, until further notice.
- All in-person interviews and appointments have also been suspended. New dates will be scheduled once the measures are adjusted.
- Specific departments will continue to operate virtually and clients can still visit our website to access services and documents.
- Departments which provide emergency services (maintenance and estate management) will continue to operate as the need arises.
- Clients who make their monthly payments directly to the HDC, can do so via select SurePay outlets and via Direct Transfer.
- (see our website and social media platforms for more details).
- For urgent matters and enquiries, clients may contact us using the departmental email addresses which are listed on our website (www.hdc.gov.tt/contact-us/) and our social media platforms.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.